5 Products to Try This Fall

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LMU chapter.

The Lion Den’s Pumpkin Chai Latte

If you are looking for the perfect pumpkin drink, look no further. I can assure you it’s even better than the traditional Pumpkin Spice Latte we all know and love. The Pumpkin Chai Latte is great hot, cold, or my personal favorite, as a freeze.

Trader Joe’s Pumpkin Body Butter

It’s fall, which means the summer tans are fading, and we are about to start experiencing the annoyingness that is dry skin. While Trader Joe’s has everything and anything pumpkin flavored this fall, their body butter is probably one of their best items. Try it for yourself, so you can see what the fad is all about!

A Cute Mug

There is nothing better then making yourself a hot cup of absolutely anything (whether that be hot chocolate or an espresso), bundling up under a cozy blanket, and watching your favorite Disney Original Halloween movies.

Heeled Ankle Booties

The time has finally come to put those sandals away and invest in a cute pair of boots. Hopefully these heels won’t make those steep flights of stairs in St. Rob’s too much more unbearable then they already are.

An Oversized Sweater

Because nothing says “hello fall” more then putting on a big old sweater, having a warm drink in hand, and running to class.

I'm Simona and I'm from Los Angeles! I am double majoring in Political Science and Psychology. Outside of school, I love going out with friends, traveling, and going on spontaneous adventures.