This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LMU chapter.

Who says the cold goes away after the new year?! Whether or not you’re in a cold, snowy climate, the “winter-flush” blush look is still very much in season. So regardless of whether you’re wanting to create this look because there are no below-freezing temperatures where you are, or you just can’t bring yourself to go out into the cold, here are five great blushes that mimic a flushed face after taking a walk in the cold.

Saie Beauty Dew Blush in ‘Dreamy’

This liquid blush is a rich cool berry shade, but beware… it is highly pigmented, so a little goes a long way!

Natasha Denona Puff Paint Liquid Blush in ‘Bloom’

Not to be confused with a maraschino cherry, this shade is described as a true cherry, reflecting its dark red cherry tone. As for the formula, it’s a liquid blush-serum hybrid that gives a subtle, easy-to-apply look.

Fenty Beauty Cheeks Out Freestyle Cream Blush in ‘Summertime Wine’

Despite having “summertime” in the title, this soft shimmery berry cream blush is perfect for the cold winter months.

Tower 28 BeachPlease Lip + Cheek Cream Blush in ‘After Hours’

Designed to follow the National Eczema Association’s ingredient guidelines, this berry cream blush is perfect for those with sensitive skin.

Mac Glow Play Blush in ‘Rosy Does It’

This hybrid formula is soft and bouncy in the pan but dries on the face with an effortlessly airbrushed finish. And while the almost magenta color may look intimidating in the pan, it goes on the face as a perfect rosy-cheek shade.

My name is Sophie, I'm from Minneapolis, Minnesota, and I'm a Junior English Major here at LMU!