photos by lanty zUU73lEdcBU unsplash
photos by lanty zUU73lEdcBU unsplash

5 Cute Dogs You Should Be Following on Instagram

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LMU chapter.

I love dogs. You (presumably) love dogs, too. If you don’t, why did you click this article? Silly goose.

Nowadays it seems as if my Instagram feed mostly consists of girls I used to know from high school promoting various pyramid schemes. In order to combat this plague of strangely depressing posts, I have been unfollowing a lot of people from high school and replacing them with cute dogs. If you are experiencing a similar deterioration of quality on your Instagram feed (or if you just like cute dogs), then I encourage you to follow these dogs ASAP.

@pebblestheceo If you love yorkies, then Pebbles is the dog to follow! She is so cute and her tongue is always out. She also usually wears clothes, which I find adorable. 10/10, definitely must follow.

@poodleloopy__

Poodleloopy is the light of my life. Not only is she cute and fashionable, she is hilarious. Well, at least Instagram’s attempts at translating her captions are hilarious. I find great pleasure in reading her translated captions because they often make no sense but are overwhelmingly positive and adorable. 10/10 you should definitely follow.

@westies_boatsman_and_henry

I love westies so much. Luckily, with Boatsman and Henry, I get two for the price of one! They are so cute and I love seeing them pose in their little outfits. 10/10 for Boatsman and 10/10 for Henry – they are wonderful.

@busterlmu

If you have ever wanted to meet an Instagram dog in real life, Buster is your guy! He lives on campus at LMU and is just as sweet in person as he is online. What a good boy. 10/10 would pet (and follow) again.

Her Campus LMU