bruce mars ZXq7xoo98b0 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
bruce mars ZXq7xoo98b0 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Wellness

3 Ways To Get Rid of a College Headache

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LMU chapter.

Let’s be real. College can get super stressful. From studying the night away, to trying to get proper, balanced meals at the Lair, it can get tough. But no need to fret, follow these three easy tips to vanish that headache away!

1. Water! Water! Oh and more water!

Drinking water and staying hydrated is an easy, quick way to get rid of that headache. Owning a water bottle is a cheap and convenient way to carry water wherever you go! Plus, drinking water can stop overreacting, help digestion, boost metabolism, and clear your skin.

2. Advil is your friend

If drinking water isn’t doing the trick, then take some ibuprofen. It usually kicks in within 30 minutes and you’ll feel refreshed.

3. Sometimes you gotta nap

If you have time between classes or you’re just feeling sleepy, nap! From an avid napper, I can attest that taking naps is honestly the move. After a nap, I feel rested and more energized to go about the rest of the day’s activities. It’s the best! Even if it’s 30 minutes, take that time for yourself and get some rest.

Hi I’m funmi! I’m a freshman psychology major from Chicago! I love exercising, taking naps, writing, and honestly walking around! I’m excited to be writing for HerCampus LMU this year ?