This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LMU chapter.

I’m sure that by now everyone and their mother has heard that Netflix recently put the classic Nickelodeon show Victorious on their platform. And now every Gen-Z kid around the world is binging the series (myself included). If you’re a little lazy or just don’t have time to commit to three seasons of TV, here’s a definitive ranking of the ten absolute best (in my opinion) episodes of Victorious.

10. Tori the Zombie (Season 1, Episode 5)

I’ve always loved this episode. Cat uses Tori as a makeup model for a class but has a glue mishap and Tori has to perform as the lead in a musical with zombie makeup!  It’s hilarious, has good writing, and a GREAT song that’s honestly very underrated. I put it on this list for Beck’s solo (!!!) at the end of the episode which is his only real singing part throughout the entire series. Plus the big reveal when Tori finally gets her zombie makeup off is super satisfying. It ALSO is the first introduction to the iconic song ‘5 Fingers to the Face’ that doesn’t reappear until season 3!

9. Tori & Jade’s Play Date (Season 3, Episode 6)

The title of this episode might not be super recognizable, but it’s where the ICONIC song “Take a Hint” is performed. Having a whole episode dedicated to Tori and Jade’s tumultuous ‘friendship’ is awesome and say what you will, but I honestly kind of ship them. This episode also has a bit where Cat and Robbie sing songs with bad news to people that are ADORABLE! This is all around an almost flawless episode of Victorious.

8. Jade Dumps Beck  (Season 1, Episode 6)

Here’s another episode that you might not recognize at first glance. I almost forgot to put it on the list but had to include it because it contains Trina’s ICONIC one-woman show “Chicago”. The main plot of the episode is, as you could probably tell, Jade dumping Beck. This is vaguely interesting but Trina’s one-woman show really steals the episode. 

7. Pilot (Season 1, Episode 1)

I mean, come on! I had to put the pilot in here! This episode is surprisingly better than I remembered. Obviously it includes the show’s theme song “Make it Shine”, but it has a bunch of awesome scenes. The most memorable being the improv game they play where Tori kisses Beck (!!!) in front of Jade. This episode sets up the series really well and introduces every character perfectly. 

6. The Great Ping Pong Scam (Season 1, Episode 15)

Another absolutely iconic episode (! Sikowitz and the gang make a fake ping pong team and use the funding to buy a fake trophy and go out to a fancy dinner, when something goes awry! This episode is a great example of how wacky and awesome the writing of the show is. Robby ordering a whole bowl of caviar is so him, and the episodes has one of my favorite songs (that you probably forgot about!)

5. Ice Cream for Ke$ha (Season 2, Episode 3)

Top five, woo! Do I really need to explain this one? How they got THE Ke$ha to be on this show, I’ll never figure out. Every single part of this episode is incredible; from the quest to win the contest to Ke$ha’s iconic performance of “Blow”. (Honestly thinking about it now can we talk about how awkward it was that Ke$ha just performed in Tori’s house for only like 10 people? That’s kinda weird)

4. Survival of the Hottest (Season 1, Episode 17)

This is definitely one of the most memorable episodes of the entire series. The gang ditches school during a heatwave to go to the beach, but they get trapped in Beck’s trailer. This episode is one of the most hilarious of the whole show and is guaranteed to make you laugh. 

3. Freak the Freak Out, Parts 1 & 2 (Season 1, Episodes 19/20)

Okay, I had to lump this two-part episode together so I could mention others, but honestly, both parts are equally beautiful. I am partial to the first though because it has maybe the best song of the whole series “Give It Up”. We FINALLY get to see Elizabeth Gillies and Ariana Grande shine in this episode and it is truly glorious. Tori’s song is obviously also amazing but Cat and Jade really make this episode stand out. 

2. The Breakfast Bunch (Season 3, Episode 2)

I’m gonna be honest, this episode didn’t really stand out to me when I was a kid. Sure, I knew it was funny but I didn’t really get the jokes. Now after seeing “The Breakfast Club” I honestly think this might be THE funniest episode of Victorious. The whole gag about Cat and Robbie being ‘vegans’ (hint hint) and them all pretending to be high is just too much. I seriously haven’t enjoyed an episode of television as much as this in a LONG time. It’s definitely worth the rewatch! 

1. Sleepover at Sikowitz (Season 1, Episode 13)

Here we have it! THE best episode of Victorious. I cannot say enough about this episode. The premise is hilarious and unique, and all of the actors are literally perfect at their roles. I’ll never get over Tori and her Raisin Bran. And Beck doing a British accent is TOO much. This episode perfectly exemplifies what made this show so special: the cast. They’re all absolutely hilarious actors and the writers did an incredible job making an episode that perfectly encapsulates their skills. Even though it doesn’t have a song, this episode still comes out on top for me.

So there you have it! My ranking of the top ten episodes of Victorious; I hope they aren’t too controversial. I hope this helps if you’re feeling a bit overwhelmed by the 60 plus episodes of the series. These are by far the standouts that you should check out first! Happy binging!

Hey there! I'm Sophia Villamor, I'm an English major here at LMU, and am originally from the Bay Area. I love all things Disney, makeup, and fashion related.