This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LMU chapter.

My everyday beauty routine changes regularly with the constant launches of new beauty and cosmetic products. But while there are always new blushes, mascaras, and perfumes, I seem to come back to these products because they have stood the test of time and never seem to fail me. Here are my top ten favorite products of all time.

Best Fragrance

Chanel Coco Mademoiselle

This perfume is a classy, sophisticated perfume that is perfect for the everyday job, or even for a night out with your girlfriends. This elegant, modern fragrance contains notes of fresh orange, grasse jasmine, may rose, patchouli, and vetiver for an irresistible scent. I get so many compliments on this perfume!

To Purchase: Sephora.com from $75-130

Best Concealer

Tarte Shape Tape Concealer

Tarte’s Shape Tape concealer has been the best selling concealer in the cosmetic industry for the last few years. This vegan, easy-to-blend formula comes in an array of shades, catering to very pale skin tones, deep skin tones, and everything in between. This matte formula won’t flake or crease and is a very full-coverage concealer!

To Purchase: Ulta.com for $27

Best Blush

Nars Orgasm Blush

Nars’ Orgasm Blush has been a fan favorite for years. The brand expanded the Orgasm line last summer to include a cream and liquid formula Orgasm blush, as well as a gorgeous blush topper, all in this beautiful peachy shade. This highly-pigmented blush has gold reflects that go perfectly with a tan!

To Purchase: Sephora.com for $39

Best Brow Pencil

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

Anastasia Beverly Hills’ brow products have been my go-to since I started filling in my brows! This brow pencil is great for beginners, is easily retractable, and has a spoolie on the other side to brush out product. This formula is smudge-proof, and the fine tip makes it easy to create soft, feathery brows.

To Purchase: Sephora.com for $21

Best Foundation

Makeup Forever Ultra HD Foundation

Makeup Forever’s Ultra HD Foundation has been the best selling foundation for the last 5 years or so. This foundation is great for all skin types, and the medium-coverage natural finish makes skin look flawless but still like skin. It’s also a great foundation for photos, as it has HD technology to make your skin look amazing.

To Purchase: Sephora.com for $43

Best Lip Pencil

Mac Lip Pencil in Spice

Mac’s lip pencil in Spice is a well-known liner to any Kardashian and Jenner fans. This lip liner is one of Kylie Jenner’s favorites to overline her lips, and I can see why! This smooth, creamy formula is great for lining or filling in the lips. This is my go-to liner, as it goes with almost any lipstick!

To Purchase: Maccosmetics.com for $18

Best Drugstore Concealer

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind

Maybelline’s Instant Age Rewind concealer is a fan favorite! It’s a super-concentrated formula that erases dark circles by color correcting. I love this concealer because it has a sponge applicator tip, which makes it easy to apply under the eyes. It’s also very affordable!

To Purchase: Target.com for $7.49

Best Mascara

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

Maybelline has the best mascaras in my opinion. The Lash Sensational mascara has been around since my mom was in high school, and is still a bestseller. The fanned brush easily coats your lashes with the volumizing, lengthening formula from root to tip. And, it’s affordable!

To Purchase: Target.com for $6.79

Best Bronzer

Benefit Hoola Bronzer

Benefit’s Hoola bronzer is an award-winning bronzer that will give you a warm, suntanned look. This bronzer is matte, which makes it very versatile. I love using this to deepen my crease for a quick everyday look!

To Purchase: Sephora.com for $30

Best Lip Balm

Aquaphor Lip Repair

Aquaphor lip repair is hands down the best lip balm. It immediately soothes dry, chapped lips, provides relief and moisture. I am a major sufferer of chapped lips so this lip balm is on me at all times!

To Purchase: Ulta.com for $2.99

These products have stood the test of time as best sellers and never fail me. I hope you all love them as much as I do. Xx