Glossy Box: A Perfect Indulgence To Beat Exam Stress

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Liverpool chapter.

This is just a perfect perfect treat for the ladies of Liverpool Uni! Indulge yourself and sign up to receive a box full of beauty delights! Priced at £10 a month it is most definitely affordable for the products you receive.

Each box contains 5 surprise beauty deluxe miniatures that have been carefully selected from a team of experts upon your desired taste. All you need to do is sign up and let them know what skin type you are, what products best suit your hair and generally which beauty products and colours are to your preference. Once you have done that, you can wait in excited anticipation to receive your Glossy Box (which can be cancelled at any time, because we all know how tight these student loans can get!)

The value of the products that you receive each month are always higher than what you have paid for, so really, you don’t have a lot of reason to say no. With over 150 beauty cosmetic companies all working together to create this wondrous gift, you are guaranteed to receive something every month that you will fall in love with. It’s every girl’s dream: A beautifully gift wrapped box of goodies that gives you a reason to take a break from that revision and pamper yourself in the comfort of your own home.

To add to the beauty of this monthly treat, each month the theme of the box will change, ensuring that every month is yet another delightful surprise!

Bethan Ann Andrews, Third year Literature student, Passionate about writing and print.