New Music Friday

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LIM chapter.

If you’re a music junkie like me, you know that it feels like Christmas morning when a lot of new music is released around the same time. These past few weeks we have been given so many new songs to listen to and I have been loving it. Here are just a few that I have been listening to on repeat: 

Gorgeous- Taylor Swift

Come on people, even if you say you don’t like Taylor Swift, you secretly love Taylor Swift. Out of all of Taylor’s new music so far this song is definetly my favorite. This is one of those songs where the chorus is going to get stuck in your head for days. 

Flicker- Niall Horan

I may be a little biased because Niall was always my favorite member of One Direction, but his new music is EXCELLENT. Flicker is the title track off his new album and I think it is probably the best song on the album. If you don’t want to commit to listening to the whole album (even though you should) at least give ‘Flicker’ a listen. 

Killing Me- Jacob Whitesides

In my opinion Jacob Whitesides is extremely underrated. He is extremely talented and his new song is so different than his old sound, I was blown away. 

Bedroom Floor- Liam Payne

Yes, another member of One Direction. Listen, some people got over that phase of their life but I haven’t. A lot of people are indifferent about Liam’s solo endeavors, but personally I love his sound. I think it’s interesting to see how each of the members went completely different routes with their solo music.                                                                                         

Wolves- Selena Gomez & Marshmello 

WOW. Selena is my girl and she really killed it this time around. She is putting out really great music during this new era of her career. 

I am a third year student at LIM College studying Marketing with a concentration in cosmetics. I currently intern for ELLE Magazine and I love taking aesthetically pleasing pictures for my instagram! Follow me here: @niicoleheaney