#MondayMotivation 10 Quotes by Famous Females to Kickstart Your Week

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LIM chapter.

If you’re in serious need of some Monday motivation, I got you covered. I’ve compiled a list of motivational quotes by successful women that will help kickstart your week! 

1. “I used to walk down the street like I was a super star… I want people to walk around delusional about how great they can be – and then to fight so hard for it every day that the lie becomes the truth.” – Lady Gaga 

2. Buckle up, and know that it’s going to be a tremendous amount of work, but embrace it. –Tory Burch

3. The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud. — Coco Chanel

4. Giving up doesn’t always mean you’re weak. Sometimes you’re just strong enough to let go. –Taylor Swift

5. Like Elle Woods, I do not like to be underestimated. – Reese Witherspoon

6. Do things that make you happy…. within the confines of the legal system. – Ellen DeGeneres 

7. You’re so mean when you talk about yourself, you are wrong change the voices in your head make them like you instead. – Pink 

8. You don’t have to be perfect to achieve your dreams. – Katy Perry

9. Instead of looking in the mirror and focusing on your flaws, look in the mirror and appreciate your best features, everyone has them. – Demi Lovato10. I realize everybody wants what they don’t have, but at the end of the day, what you have inside is much more beautiful than what is on the outside. – Selena Gomez

I am a third year student at LIM College studying Marketing with a concentration in cosmetics. I currently intern for ELLE Magazine and I love taking aesthetically pleasing pictures for my instagram! Follow me here: @niicoleheaney