Here’s The Glow Kit of The Season & Why Everyone Needs It

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LIM chapter.

Haven’t you heard? Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit collaborated with famous YouTube makeup artist, Nicole Guerriero! This product is seriously heaven and to die for, no joke! ABH never fails to break my pockets with her addicting glow kits. However, the colors and how pigmented these highlighters are is worth every penny. So get ready to go to the ABH website or Sephora to purchase your own Glow Kit and most importantly, get your glow up game to 100. Here’s a few reasons why this palette is a must have this season.

1) Metallic Highlighters

Hello! Metallic colors are always a win for me, especially if they are highlighters. The colors created for this Glow Kit are beautiful and so different from the others ABH makes. When you apply any of these highlighters on your face, you will see what I’m talking about.  The fascination of metallic color is real, but until then, just take my word for it. You will not regret it!

2.​ ​Rave Season Is Coming Up

May will be approaching sooner than you think and that means you will start getting ready to go to countless music festivals with your friends. Besides the amazing music and the fun in creating exotic outfits inspired by Coachella, the insane makeup looks for girls is really a big part of it too. What’s better to incorporate in your makeup look for raves than metallic highlighters? No other kit will make you glow like a goddess like the Nicole Guerriero’s collaboration with ABH.

3.​ Pretty ​Packaging 

The shimmering light pink packaging of the glow kit is beautiful. The color, the glitter, and the silver lettering detail to it was genius. Besides the packaging, the names of each highlighters are adorable: Kitty Kat, Forever Young, Daydream, Forever Lit (me with this product), Glow Getter (again, me! Could be you too if you had it), and 143. Genius. At the end of the day, who doesn’t appreciate glitter?

4.​ ​Get Your Glow Game On Point.

Want people to stop you and yell out across the street, “Wow, highlight on point girl”? Just purchase the Glow Kit already, easy. There is no better feeling for us makeup obsessed girls than being complimented for our makeup, especially the highlight. After purchasing the Nicole Guerriero’s ABH Glow Kit, you will be walking the streets of Manhattan like the Glow Queen that you are!

Casey Miller is a graduate student studying Fashion Marketing at LIM College. While living New York City she has interned for two national magazines as well as womenswear designer Christian Siriano. She also runs her own blog and is a digital influencer for Cosmopolitan Magazine's Social Patrol. For all things fashion, beauty and lifestyle check out her blog www.frombeginningtotrend.com.