Harry Styles Rocked the Victoria’s Secret Runway, & He’s Literally An Angel

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LIM chapter.

Last night was the annual Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show, which essentially is the equivalent of the Super Bowl for girls. Each year the angels rock the runway showing off new and exciting looks we can expect to see from Victoria’s Secret. Last night, our man Harry Styles rocked the runway performing two songs in which he opened and closed the show. 

First of all, let’s talk about those suits. 

Harry opened the show with a bang, singing his hit song ‘Kiwi’ and rocking a Gucci suit. At first I was shocked at how toned down Harry’s suit choice was, but then I appreciated it because he chose not to take away from the models walking down the runway. Good move, Styles. 

Outfit change! For his next performance of ‘Only Angel’ Harry sported a suit from Givenchy, and boy does he look good! 

Overall Harry brought a massive amount of energy, and “dad at a barbecue” dance moves to the runway. Here are a few of my favorite shots: 

I am a third year student at LIM College studying Marketing with a concentration in cosmetics. I currently intern for ELLE Magazine and I love taking aesthetically pleasing pictures for my instagram! Follow me here: @niicoleheaney