Harry Styles Just Dropped The Video for Kiwi and We Are Freaking Out!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LIM chapter.

Harry Styles just released the video for the latest single of his self-titled debut album and were freaking out. Upon hearing the album, Kiwi was definitely a favorite, i’s so different than all of the other tracks on the album. I’m pretty sure from the start everyone was hoping that Kiwi would become a single, just because of how iconic the song truly was. Although I love the song, I do have a lot of questions. Whose baby is it? Why isn’t it any of their business? Why is Harry screaming? If you don’t understand what I’m talking about, jus give the song a listen. 

Anyway, back to the important part, the video. A number of days before the video dropped Harry was extremely active across his social media platforms creating a ton of hype for the video and leaving his fans wondering what to expect. This image being one of them: 

When the video debuted on November 8th, I was left, for a lack of a better word, shook. The video started with an adorable little girl wearing an exact replica of the Gucci suit that Harry is seen wearing above.

She enters the gym of what is assumed to be a school and there’s a bunch of other children and the spend a majority of the video having a food fight with different baked goods in the gymnasium of their school.

At the end of the video, the moment we’ve all been waiting for, Harry Styles finally makes an appearance. He swings open the gym door and the children are greeted by a scream and PUPPIES! Harry Styles and puppies, what more could we ask for? 

Overall, were not really sure what Harry was going for here, but we still love it nonetheless. If you haven’t seen the video, check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wg3v-01yKQ

I am a third year student at LIM College studying Marketing with a concentration in cosmetics. I currently intern for ELLE Magazine and I love taking aesthetically pleasing pictures for my instagram! Follow me here: @niicoleheaney