6 Spring Essentials with Max Mara

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LIM chapter.

Fashion’s love affair with the ocean is represented in Max Mara and its “Weekend Collection”. This season, Max Mara inspired by the serenity of the open ocean showcased by hues of sea breeze. Marina stripes and anchors are present in the “Weekend Collection”, as it never goes off season. Warm blue tones are a great way to relieve the serenity of the ocean breeze.

If you want to look sophisticated, check out my favorite picks from the both collections and let marina inspire you to daydream as big as the ocean this season!

The BEBER habotai silk collared shirt has an elegant sheen to it perfect for day to evening.

The BLEU sweater comes in water and black and it is made of viscose cotton that has been knotted to create a fur-like effect.

For a new casual suiting look, pair the stuoia/linen ECUBA jacket with contrast Max Mara Detail with matching cropped NAZARIO pant.

The BRUNNER is a pure cotton poplin shirt with classic collar and long sleeves with cuffs.

The NICE viscose jersey jacquard dress with anchor motif is a flattering yet comfortable dress for the daytime on a boat. The thick jersey fabric hides and smooths out any imperfections on the body.

Meltem Sögök is a graduate student at LIM College where she is pursuing a degree in Fashion Merchandising and Retail Management. When she is not writing she can be found watching Netflix or adoring puppies at Central Park. In addition to writing for Her Campus, Meltem also interns for Max Mara USA at buying department.
Casey Miller is a graduate student studying Fashion Marketing at LIM College. While living New York City she has interned for two national magazines as well as womenswear designer Christian Siriano. She also runs her own blog and is a digital influencer for Cosmopolitan Magazine's Social Patrol. For all things fashion, beauty and lifestyle check out her blog www.frombeginningtotrend.com.