You Know It’s Le-Laf Week When…

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lehigh chapter.

1. You have to give yourself a pep talk to put on shoes to go to class that you’re going to be drinking in

2. You have to wear a hat to class because when you wake up, you’re still too drunk to shower and wash the beer/franzia out of yourhair

3. You make up drinking games based on funny quirks your professor has

4. If you weren’t already in a sorority, you would have been blacklisted from them all

5. You walk of shame it at 9am wearing American flag leggings

6. You wear pajamas to classes all day

7. 90% of the coffee cups seen on campus are not actually coffee

8. You live in constant fear of seeing someone you met at a party when you were blacked out on campus

9. You are constantly checking the time, counting down the minutes until you can drink

10. You have blacklisted every teacher who thinks it’s okay to give an exam, project or paper during Le-Laf.

11. This is what you feel like when waking up for mocos after a bbq and party the day before

12. How much you eat during the day is directly proportional to how much you drunk ate last night

13. Being drunk during class gives you the confidence to finally sit next to your crush

14. When you make it through an entire day without a sober moment

15. Arriving at the game on Saturday

16. You know that naps are the only way of making it through this week alive

17. When hawks nest closes early on Monday

18. When even the players are drunk

19. Trying to re-tell the story of how much you drank last night

STAY SAFE THIS WEEK!

I am a sophomore at Lehigh University and loving every single minute of it! I recently switched from the college of Arts and Sciences to the Business school with an intended major in Marketing and minor in Communications.