This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lehigh chapter.

5. Samwell Tarly

Sam is one of the most underrated characters on the show. He might not seem like the bravest or smartest character at first, but Sam has managed to do things most people couldn’t possibly imagine. He has grown so much over the show and still finds ways to shock the viewers. His strongest weapon is his love for books and knowledge. I believe Sam will be the one to finish the story of Game of Thrones and present it at the end of the tale. He will play a crucial role in the final season.

4. Cersei Lannister

Everybody loves to hate Cersei. She’s cruel and devious and only wants money and power. She shows us her vulnerable side when it comes to her children. Cersei is a character we could not live without. She’s also a badass and would literally kill everyone besides her family if she could.

3. Jon Snow

Coming in at number 3, Jon Snow is probably the most loved character on Game of Thrones. After his death in the season 5 finale, the world wasn’t able to handle it. No one could imagine the show without Jon. He is an incredible leader and should be crowned King of the Seven Kingdoms sitting next to Daenerys Targaryen:)

2. Daenerys Targaryen

And now my personal crush, Khaleesi, mother of dragons, takes spot number 2. She begins her story as the defeated princess whose family was murdered on the throne. She travels all around Essos starting in Pentos and lastly in Meereen. Daenarys has already started her adventure west and we can’t wait to see what her plans are for taking back her throne.

1. Tyrion Lannister

Finally, my favorite character, Tyrion Lannister. Tyrion is the ultimate anti-hero. He has a crazy sense of humor and a complex backstory. His unique and singular look makes him stand out even more. You can always bet on Tyrion to have something up his sleeve. He finds his way into many messes but always seems to slip away. After killing his father on the toilet, he fled King’s Landing and is currently sitting next to Daenerys Targaryen as Hand of the Queen. I’m looking forward to even wittier remarks from the imp himself next season.

Simon Adler

Lehigh '19

Senior at Lehigh University. Business Information Systems Major.
.