Savannah Boylan: Global Union President

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lehigh chapter.

Name: Savannah Boylan 

Grade: Senior 

Major: International Relations

Hometown: Atlanta, GA 

Position in Global Union: President 

Organizations involved in around campus: LU/UN Partnership, World Affairs, Greek Life, Global Citizenship Program 

Favorite part of Lehigh: Being able to to make your Lehigh experience your own.

Lehigh bucketlist: Leave a positive legacy at Lehigh 

What does the Global Union do around campus? The Global Union is one of the largest student run organizations that put on internationally focused social, cultural, or educational events almost every week. We seek to promote collaboration among our 49 clubs on campus through various programming, and to help students on campus gain a global perspective.  

What is your favorite part of International week? My favorite part of International Week is the ability for every student on campus to have a global experience right here on campus. With 41 events in 9 days, there is something interesting for everyone. 

Where do you see yourself in 5 years? In 5 years, I hope to be working for the US Government in foreign policy. 

Any advice to freshmen? Get involved! These four years go by very fast, and before you know it your time will be running out. Don’t be afraid explore the things that you are truly passionate about even as a freshman.

McKenzie is currently a junior at Lehigh with a double major in International Relations and Spanish with a business minor. She loves being co-president of HC Lehigh and hopes to continue spreading the word about Her Campus all over Lehigh's campus.