Finals Week As Defined By The Hunger Games

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lehigh chapter.

Campus has gone quiet. No party from the hill to East Fifth can be heard. Not even the sweet/disgusting smell of grain and leftover Domino’s plagues the campus. That can only mean one thing: it’s finals week and we’re all preparing for the worst time we’ll ever have at Lehigh. Right after Le-Laf Week and before the drunken Christmas festivities begin, finals week at Lehigh can only be defined by one movie: The Hunger Games. We all vive for that A while we know only the smartest and strongest survive. Whether your strategy be hiding in the 4th floor of FML or manipulating the smartest students in your class into sending you their detailed study guide, remember that Katniss survived the Hunger Games twice and lived through a civil war (while still looking fabulous and making both Peeta and Gale swoon). So let the odds be ever in your favor, Lehigh students. You got this!

When you start studying for your first final

You say “Awww yeah, I got this I got this!”

Then you realize that you have three finals within 48 hours.

Your friends with only papers be like…

…and then you feel like reacting like this.

After 12 hours in FML you start taking as many ridiculous study breaks as possible.

And when you start to loose that coffee buzz at 3 AM you feel like all the life has been sucked out of you.

You call your parents on the phone for some reassuring confidence that you won’t be a college drop out.

And as you’re handed your exam you can’t help but think you know nothing.

When in reality, you and every other student at Lehigh is in the same situation as you.

And it’s all going to be alright in the end!

Hi! I'm Laura. I'm currently a sophomore at Lehigh University and I have been writing for HerCampus for the past two years. I'm an English and History double major, and I'm currently getting my Masters of Education degree at Lehigh. I'm obsessed with anything Audrey Hepburn and one day I will marry Jimmy Fallon, Leonardo DiCaprio, or Jason Gordon Levitt. I also am obsessed with pugs and bulldog puppies.