burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

February Fashion

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lehigh chapter.

February is here ladies, and with that warmer weather…. so we thought. The temperatures continue to drop and the thought of walking to class haunts every student.  Warm clothes are essential around Lehigh’s campus. Whether its a north face knee length coats, infinity scarf, or boots socks, Lehigh student know how to keep warm with the  below freezing temperatures. Here are some tips to stay warm as it keeps getting colder and colder.

1. Buy a north face knee length coat

Macy’s in the Lehigh Valley Mall has an entire section dedicated

to these coats. The colors to choose from are black, brown, hunter green, and creme. These coats match every outfit and are essential when embarking on long journeys to class. They are puffy and can last through anything. Even in the rain these coats will keep the water out and still keep you warm.

1. Invest in a scarf, hat and gloves

In order to keep extra warm in the freezing cold, your neck, head and hands need to be covered. My favorite scarf and hat are matching from french connections and are bulky and thick in order to keep me unbelievably warm. Get a color that can be worn with multiple color combinations so that you can be warm in all circumstances.

1. Get boot socks to match every color of boot

Buying boot socks was the best investment I ever made. I bought a pair to match my brown and black boots so that my feet could be warm no matter which color boot I chose to wear. These socks keep feet so warm because they are thick and made with wool in order to keep heat in. These are a must when walking to class in the cold and can make such a difference in class when you don’t have to wiggle your toes until you can feel them again!