Connor Donovan ’17

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lehigh chapter.

Name: Connor Donovan          

Major: Finance     

Hometown: Yardley, PA 

Year: Junior

Relationship Status: Single        

Greek Life: None  

Hobbies: Playing baseball, hanging with friends and family, going to the beach, playing with my puppy, cooking

What position do you play on the baseball team? 1st base and Pitcher

What do you look for in a girl: A girl that has a great personality, a sense of humor, likes to have fun, and has beautiful eyes and smile

Biggest Turn-On: A girl that enjoys a nice cuddle

Biggest Turn-Off: When people act

Guilty Pleasure: I’m a sucker for romantic comedies. The Parent Trap, Friends with Benefits, and Crazy, Stupid, Love are some of my favs

Who would play you in a movie based on your life? Josh Hartnett

Spirit Animal: A baby panda

Favorite Pick-up line: If you were a vegetable you’d be a cutecumber

What’s your ideal first date? A long walk on the beach or in a park to talk and get to know each other followed by froyo

Hi, I'm Amber! I'm the President & a Co-Correspondent of Her Campus Lehigh. I'm a senior Marketing major minoring in both French and Mass Communications at Lehigh University and graduating in May 2017. I am currently the founder of JC Cares 4 U, a Non-Profit Organization aiming to help breast cancer survivors, and I am an Admissions Fellow at Lehigh University Admissions where I interview prospective high school seniors. I have a passion for great food, traveling, and keeping up with celebrity tabloids. I love staying busy, trying new things, and believe in paying it forward. Someday I'll write my own tell-all book so you'll have to wait for it's release to learn more about me!