Clutch Hawk

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lehigh chapter.

Name: Clutch Hawk

Major: Spirit engineering with a minor in Brown and White studies

Hometown: Lehigh University (Bethlehem, PA)

Favorite Spot on Campus: Goodman Stadium

Favorite Lehigh memory: Beating Lafayette on their own field last year and celebrating with the students on the field!

Anything exciting coming up on campus? Lehigh Lafayette! #rivalry149. Getting my game face on is my favorite thing! And Bed Races are today on UC front lawn from 4-6pm which will be fast and furious and awesome to watch and ESPN is going to be there.

Any advice on how to make LeLaf amazing? Go out and be a part of all the fun events on campus. There is a ton to do everyday in order to keep you excited for the big game on Saturday, like the swimming and diving rivalry on Friday.

Why do you love being clutch? It’s great to pump up the crowd, especially on big days like this! Plus it’s been fun to beat Lafayette five years in a row.

What does the Lehigh Lafayette game and our famous rivalry represent to you? This game represents something larger than the rivalry. It represents school pride that will last throughout the years. It also represents friendships and history of the old and young alums that travel from all across the country to come back to celebrate the best game of the year.

So get excited Lehigh because tomorrow is our favorite day of the year LeLaf #rivalry149 so be at Goodman Stadium at 12:30pm for the kickoff!

McKenzie is currently a junior at Lehigh with a double major in International Relations and Spanish with a business minor. She loves being co-president of HC Lehigh and hopes to continue spreading the word about Her Campus all over Lehigh's campus.