Boots For Fall

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lehigh chapter.

Well its that time of year again when people start packing away their bikinis and begin pulling out the blazers, scarves, sweaters and most importantly the boots! Short or tall boots are the number one go to shoe when wearing leggings and jeans. With the variety colors they come in, brown, black, navy, cream, etc, boots are easy to match with any outfit and are comfortable to be worn throughout the entire day! So ladies ditch the flip flops and do not be afraid to try a new style of boot. Ankle boots are becoming very popular and put that edgy statement to your outfit. With or without a buckle ankle boots can make your look classy or rebellious. When looking or the right boot for you I have a few tips….

Make sure they are comfortable, if your heel rubes the back the wrong way DO NOT GET THEM! Find the perfect comfort level for you, don’t settle for just anything.

Try something new! Maybe you went into the store thinking that a boot with a buckle wasn’t for you. Try it anyway! You never know it may turn your edgy side on!

Boots outnumber any shoe in my closet and I have found great places to buy all kinds of boots.

Frye has great long lasting boots that you will have
for year. They tend to be a bit on the pricer side but are worth it in the long run.

DSW has a wide selection of varies types of boots for a
very reasonable price compared to other boot companies.

Steve Madden also has a great selection of ankle boots
ranging from tied up laces, buckles, and just plain old leather.