9 Signs You’re Ready to Go Back to School

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lehigh chapter.

1. You realize you have binge-watched basically every acceptable show on Netflix, and a few shows you would never actually admit watching (*cough Long Island Medium cough*)

2. You are actually starting to miss spending Wednesday nights in a crowded basement with loud music and slightly warm Natty

3. You love your family to death, but they are literally about to drive you crazy

4. You’ve started to plan outfits around articles of clothing that you realize are actually your best friend from schools

5. Lying around in bed convinced you will be the first person to die of a hangover is much worse when you don’t have your friends right next door to come gossip about the nights events

6. You are literally so tired of answering the question “whats your major??” that you’ve considered lying just to get a different reaction

7. Waking up for your summer job begins to feel harder than waking up for class, at least in class you can hide in the back row if it is really just not your day

8. You’ve tried, unsuccessfully, to order Dominos at 2 A.M. I mean come on…what do you mean you are only open until 1?!

9. And of course, you really just can’t wait another minute to see all your friends!

See you soon Lehigh! 

I'm Tiel, a sophmore at Lehigh University in the College of Business and Economics. Last year I joined Pi Beta Phi, and I have loved every second of it! On campus I am also involved in GEM, Marketing Club, and the America Reads/America Counts program.