This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lehigh chapter.

Lehigh is definitely a school with hustle. Even though I personally think there isn’t much to do here, everyone still always seems to be busy with something. As a result of this preoccupied nature, it’s easy to forget about self-care and treating yourself every now and then. Here are 9 beauty products I think are pretty neat, particularly for busy students; maybe you’ll agree with some! Also with the holiday season approaching, I’ll  mention that many of these would make nice gifts for a roommate, mom, sister, etc.

1. Nail Buffers

Source: YouTube

So, I don’t know who made it a thing for girls to have their nails perfectly coated in colored paint at all times, but I think that’s bullshit. It takes so much time. Gel manicures suck for your nails. Regular manicures chip in a couple days. If it’s something you’re religious about, go for it. But the girls who feel pressured like I do, just keep your nails nice and shiny with a nail buffer. And save the $40 mani-pedi for a date party or wedding or just for when you want to do something for you.

3-Way Buffer- Ulta Beauty- $.99

Other Options At: Walmart, Target, Amazon, Sephora

2. Ready-To-Go Waxing Strips

Source: Amazon

Waxing is expensive, time-consuming, and it’s also just a burden to get your booty to the European Wax Center or your local salon. Buying wax strips will save so much time and money. They’re just as effective as going to a professional, provided you follow the simple instructions. Different sizes are available depending on if you want to use them on your face or body, though you can also just buy the bigger ones and cut them up into smaller strips to use on your face. Sally Hansen, Nads, and Veet all have budget-friendly and easy-to-use wax strips.

Veet Ready-To-Use Wax Strip Kit- Amazon

Also Sold At: Walmart, Target, CVS

3. Lavish Body Moisturizer

Source: SheerLuxe

Honestly, invest in a great body moisturizer. You’re not the only one who can use a drink. One super popular (and rightfully so) body cream is the Brazilian Bum Bum Cream by SOL DE JANEIRO. Despite its name, you can use it on your whole body. Your butt isn’t THAT special. Why is it so popular? It leaves your skin firmer, softer, sparkly, and smelling absolutely delicious. The scent has been described as “pistachio caramel,” but for me it just smells like I’ve suddenly become a beach babe in Rio de Janeiro who doesn’t have a 4 o’clock to study for.

Brazilian Bum Bum Cream- Sephora- $45

Also Available On: Amazon

4. Effective Under-Eye Concealer

Source: BECCA Cosmetics

Lehigh is consistently ranked as one of the most sleep-deprived schools in the country. We’re busy students and we should embrace that. But, if you want to brighten your eyes up when you can barely open them in the morning, get yourself a good concealer. Below are both drugstore and luxury options.

Maybelline Fit Me Concealer- CVS- $7.49

BECCA Aqua Luminous Perfecting Concealer- Sephora- $30

5. Body Exfoliating Scrubs

Source: Amazon

I’m sure by now many people have preached to you the benefits of exfoliating your body 2-3 times a week. The coffee body scrub (link below) is especially good for people with cellulite and/or stretch marks, as caffeine is very effective against these. The option from Ulta gets the job done and comes in many different scents, including coconut lime, pomegranate açaí, and Brazilian nut (which has been noted as a dupe for the popular $67 FRESH scrub). It is also an Allure 2016 Award Winner!

Shea Sugar Scrub- Ulta- $7.99

Also Available At: Target, Walmart, Amazon

Arabica Coffee Scrub- Amazon- $14.20

6. Alternative Makeup Remover Methods

Source: Sephora

Okay, before you say this is stupid, believe me when I say I thought the same thing at first. I vividly remember taking a screenshot of this on the Sephora app and posting a finsta making fun of it. I took that right back the instant I used it. Since using the MakeUp Eraser, I’ve never had to buy makeup remover towelettes. As if saving money doesn’t make the purchase justified already, you also don’t get the irritating chemicals on your face, and it’s super eco-friendly. You just use hot water and rub.

The Original MakeUp Eraser®- Sephora- $20

7. Overnight Hair Masks

Source: Allure

These hair masks are effective and affordable, and each targeted at different hair needs. Yeah, NEEDS. You apply the cream to your hair, put on the provided shower cap, go to bed, then rinse it out in the morning. You’ll feel super extra doing it, but your secret is safe with me.

SC Hair Sleeping Mask- Sephora- $5 each

Also Sold At: Amazon, Ulta Beauty, Nordstrom, Blue Mercury

8. Eyelash Curler

Source: REED CLARKE

You’ve probably already heard many people saying that you should get your hands on an eyelash curler, but if you needed suggestions or that one more article to convince you, then here you go. The Surratt Beauty one has been my favorite for years and it has won Allure awards. Tip: for a long-hold curl, put the curler under a hair dryer for a couple seconds (make sure it’s not too hot).

Surratt Beauty Relevée Lash Curler- Sephora- $30

SC Show Curl Lash Curler $9

9. Tooth Polisher

Based on multiple ranking lists, it’s fair to say Lehigh is a caffeine-addicted party school, which means: coffee, tea, wine. All of these can leave your teeth with stains, so perhaps it’s worth it to you to maintain that white smile your parents have probably invested a lot of money in. There are several tooth polishers online from different retailers, but below are two great options.

Tooth Polisher & Tooth Polish, Amazon, $24.99

As Seen On TV: Luma Smile, Amazon, $14.95

Note: Prices on all these products may fluctuate

Diana Soriano is an undergraduate at Lehigh University on a pre-law track. Diana hails from Ridgewood, NJ, and loves the Jersey Shore. Diana's interests include golf, emergency medical services, country music, makeup, and fitness.