5 TV Shows to Binge Watch During Pacing Break

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lehigh chapter.

Whether you are staying on campus or going home for Pacing Break, most of us will spend our break binge-watching Netflix (or Amazon Prime, HBO Go, Showtime Anytime, Hulu…etc.) Here are 5 shows to binge-watch over the next 96+ hours.

Pretty Little Liars: A was finally reveAled after 6 long seasons. Did you know who A was all along? Go back to the first season and see if the writers left any clues.

How long it takes to binge-watch: 5.4 days

Where to Binge Watch: Netflix

Veep: As election/debate season is in full swing, there is no better show to watch than one where Julia Louis Dreyfus is in office. Also, Julia Louis Dreyfus just won the Emmy for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Comedy Series. It’s a perfect way to keep you in the loop on politics (kind of). The show takes inspiration from political headlines on both sides of the aisle, from Hillary Clinton’s 2008 tear headlines to Rick Perry’s forgetting his third debate point in 2012.

How long it takes to binge-watch: 19 hours

Where to Binge Watch: HBO Go (Season One is available on Amazon Prime)

Broad City: Broad City, unlike countless other shows about 20-somethings, dares to be real. Broad City depicts a female friendship rarely seen on TV and will help you prepare for life after college.

How long it takes to binge-watch: 10 hours

Where to Binge Watch: Amazon Prime

Curb Your Enthusiasm: I don’t think this even needs an explanation of why you should watch this except two words, Larry David!

How long it takes to binge-watch: 40.5 hours

Where to Binge Watch: HBO Go and Amazon Prime

Game of Thrones: This is one of the most talked about shows on television. Watch it now so that when the new season airs in April you can join in on the viewing parties. Also Kit Harrington (Jon Snow) is hot!

How long it takes to binge-watch: 2.1 days

Where to Binge Watch: HBO Go

Advice: Skip the intro or use it as a bathroom break. It lasts about 1 minute and 40 seconds.