5 Outfit Ideas for Rounds 1 & 2 of Recruitment

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lehigh chapter.

Recruitment is right around the corner. I’m sure you are talking with your friends, comparing notes on outfits, stalking everyone on facebook to try and see what we wore when we went through recruitment. Put your stress aside. Her Campus Lehigh is here to help. 

Your Rho Gams told you that rounds one and two are casual. That you should dress as if you are going to class. Well I don’t know about you, but I wear leggings and a big sweatshirt to class. Although I wish that is what I could tell all of you to wear to rush, I don’t think that would be the best idea. Is that how you want to make your first impression?

These five outfits are comfy, casual, and sure to make a great first impression. 

Outfit 1

Sometimes all you need to update your outfit from drab to fab (yes, I just said that) is to trade in a sweatershirt for a sweater, leggings for jeans, and slippers for boots.

Outfit 2

A simple addition of a vest takes your outfit up a notch, plus it will help keep you warm.

Outfit 3

A cardigan and some studs are the perfect pairing if you are going for a more put together look. 

Outfit 4

Add rings to your fingers for some extra bling. 

Oufit 5

This season is all about blanket ponchos. If you like fashion, then show it by wearing one of the hottest trends right now.