burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Zara’s Cosiest and Most Colourful Jumpers to Brighten up Your Winter

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Leeds chapter.

With Halloween and Thanksgiving in the past, it is now Christmas time! Winter is mostly constituted of tired and moody people who just want to get home from work, wearing dark colours with matching dark circles under their eyes. To brighten up this time of year, I decided to find the most colourful winter jumpers to start off the festivities. 

Why is it that people only wear colours for Christmas festivities when they could brighten everyone’s day just by wearing a colourful, cosy, and warm clothes all through winter? So here are my favourite Zara jumpers for you: not too Christmassy (because I know that some people are allergic to anything Christmassy before the end of December), but some which will please everyone. 

I have included jumpers and hoodies which will bring colour to your everyday life! For those of you who miss the funkyness of your music festival outfits, to those who are just can’t wait for their presents to arrive, and for those who, like me, just want to be as colourful as possibe; this one is for you!

TIE-DYE SWEATER: 69.99 GBP

STRIPED SWEATER WITH POMPOMS: 49.99 GBP

SWEATER WITH COLOURED POM POMS: 49.99 GBP

ROLL NECK SWEATER WITH TEXTURED POCKETS: 49.99 GBP

MULTICOLOURED STRIPED SWEATER: 49.99 GBP

SWEATER WITH CONTRASTING FABRIC CUFFS: 49.99 GBP

VELVET SWEATSHIRT WITH FLORAL EMBROIDERY: 39.99 GBP

SWEATER WITH COLOURED SEQUINS: 39.99 GBP

POMPOM SWEATER: 39.99 GBP

Hope you all enjoyed and are keeping cosy and colourful this winter season!!

Second-year undergraduate at the University of Leeds, from Paris. Model, stylist and designer for developing brands, and face of the festival wear brand Glitter Romance. Book and articles writing lover and sparkles and music fanatic. 
.