This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Leeds chapter.

Zara’s winter dresses top picks

Who said it is too cold to wear a dress? Worn with boots, heels, trainers, so many looks can be made with dresses! Worn with belts, beanies, or on top of a pair of trousers, the list never ends. I have selected many of my favourite dresses that can be worn during a specific occasion, or just to go to campus… There’s no better way to brighten up a bleak Janurary day- especially if the dresses are absolute bargains!

This Shiny Star Print Dress… is only £12.99!

Sequined fringe dress is £9.99

Contrast printed dress is £9.99

Star patterned lace dress is only £7.99…how can you resist?!

And it’s only £5.99 gorgeous wrap mustard dress…

This oversized checked mini dress is yet ANOTHER banging bargain for £12.99…it comes in red too!

And keeping in with thee checked theme check on this cute skater style dress. 

Perhaps you’re looking for something a little smarter? This blazer dress is bang on trend and perfect for looking chic. AND it’s reduced from £69.99 to £12.99!!

Or a funky little jumpsuit is £7.99.

Another colourful number is this velvet dress for only £5.99. 

THIS is a personal favourite, a velvet oversized hoodie and it’s only £5.99!

Another cute velvet number…£7.99

This velvet knotted dress is beautiful in burgundy for £7.99.

This long lace dress might be a little risque for uni but perfect for a fancy dinner out. £12.99

This ​ is again, £12.99​

This stunning criss cross dress adds a bit of colour to your day. 

If you’re feeling sassy and ready to wow then this sequined number is PERFECT, not to mention the massive reduction from £70.99 to £12.99.

This beautiful beaded dress is £12.99.

Super cute polkadot wrap dress is £12.99

Another bargain is this patterned flower dress for £7.99

This dress is only £12.99 and looks super comfy!

Another super cute comfortably flowy dress for only £12.99…

And last but not least is this sparkly pink midi dress for £12.99.

There you have it, top picks in the amazing zara dress sale! Happy shopping.

BY Sarah Jun Ashford-Brown

Second-year undergraduate at the University of Leeds, from Paris. Model, stylist and designer for developing brands, and face of the festival wear brand Glitter Romance. Book and articles writing lover and sparkles and music fanatic. 
.