This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Leeds chapter.

Accessories are often what can transform or complete a look. On an all in black day, throwing a colourful scarf on top of a coat makes the colours pop and adds something interesting to the outfit! The addition of a different texture or colour to an outfit immediately makes it seem like an outfit which a lot of thought has gone into. So, because I am such a fan of Zara’s new accessories collection, here is a little bit of inspiration for you to brighten up your wardrobe without buying a whole new wardrobe! 

This selection is mostly a collection of my favourite scarves and beanies to keep yourselves warm during these cold, winter days. However, there are also a few other additions which would look great paired with any outfit!

LONG GLOVES WITH TEXTURED DETAIL: 17.99 GBP

SOFT TOUCH BLENDED SCARF: 25.99 GBP

POMPOM BEANIE: 9.99 GBP

KNITTED BEANIE: 9.99 GBP

FAUX PEARL BEANIE: 12.99 GBP

TEXTURED MINI BACKPACK: 19.99 GBP

COSMOS PRINT SCARF: 17.99 GBP

TEXTURED BUCKET BAG: 25.99 GBP

PATCHWORK-EFFECT SCARF: 25.99

POMPOM HAT: 9.99 GBP

MULTICOLOURED SCARF: 19.99 GBP

BEANIE WITH POMPOMS: 9.99 GBP

TURBAN-STYLE HEADBAND: 9.99 GBP

ANIMAL PRINT SCARF: 17.99 GBP

Hope you all enjoyed and found at least one piece that you could incorporate into your wardrobe to freshen up your style!

Second-year undergraduate at the University of Leeds, from Paris. Model, stylist and designer for developing brands, and face of the festival wear brand Glitter Romance. Book and articles writing lover and sparkles and music fanatic. 
.