The ULTIMATE Christmas Jumper Guide 2017

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Leeds chapter.

The Ultimate Christmas Jumpers Guide 2017

It’s just gone December so CHRISTMAS COUNTDOWN has officially begun!

And what comes with the countdown to Christmas (except for singing Mariah Carey at the top of your lungs 3 times a week and eating copious amounts of mince pies)? … CHRISTMAS JUMPERS!

Whether you love them or hate them, it’s time to embrace the beloved Christmas jumpers. If you’re looking to blend in with a subtle nod to the festive season or stand out in the crowd with a bright, gaudy, sequined number, I have found the jumper for you… 

Without explicitly screaming Christmas, a Fair Isle print jumper is the perfect way to lift your festive spirits! This pastel and cream cosy knit is perfect for crisp winter walks or sitting by the fire! Grab yourself one now at Boden for £95

This beautiful embellished high neck number is the perfect way to ease yourself into the festive season, with a myriad of coloured sequins and a thick knit to protect you from the frost, you really can’t go wrong with this one from Zara… £39.99

Another subtle nod to the Christmas period can be found here in this gorgeous bold and colourful chevron print knit, which totally looks like tinsel! Find it here at Zara for 25.99!

Embrace the glitz and glam of the Christmas season with this gorgeous bejewelled knit, found in Topshop for £59.

This Primark jumper combines two of everyone’s favourite things, pugs and Christmas, what more could you want? For all us dog fanatics out there, this jumper is a must have! £12, unfortunately you can’t order online so you’re going to have to battle your way through the crowds of Christmas shoppers to bag this bargain!

Time to embrace all things CHRISTMAS! For those of you not afraid to wear your joy on your sleeve, grab this bright and gaudy ‘Let it Snow’ jumper from Asda for a steal of £14. I don’t know about you, but I’ll be rocking this one on Christmas Eve, for sure!

Amie Tyrer