McFly are coming to town! Don’t miss out….

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Leeds chapter.

One of the most successful British pop bands of the past decade is back in Leeds! Offering a show of chart-topping hits, Tom, Harry, Dougie and Danny will be playing at LEEDS O2 ACADEMY next week.

Image Source – www.mcflyofficial.com

World famous pop band McFly are hitting the road once again with their ‘Best of Mcfly Tour’ reaching every corner of the UK and – as it could not be otherwise – they are performing in Leeds on Wednesday 1st of May. If you haven’t got your tickets yet, what are you waiting for? You can get them now from www.ticketmaster.co.uk or www.livenation.co.uk. Hurry up before it’s sold out!

Since the release in 2004 of their first album, Room On The 3rd Floor, Mcfly have conquered the UK charts selling a massive 10 million albums and racking-up seven UK number 1 singles. Not to mention the several sell out tours.

If that wasn’t enough success, the boys saw their fame skyrocketed in 2011 when they turned into TV stars with Harry and Dougie winning ‘Strictly Come Dancing’ and ‘I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here’, respectively.

And that’s not all! Tom, Harry, Dougie and Danny have made a real impact on social networks. Sharing their pictures and experiences, McFly have gone viral on twitter!

Supported by a legion of fans widespread around the globe – from the far East to South America!! – pop superstars Mcfly launched their unique and unrivalled ‘Super City’  website in 2010. The site is the ultimate fan experience, offering access to the band worldwide!

The ‘Best of McFly Tour’ is supporting their latest release ‘Memory Lane’,  a collection of McFly’s greatest hits from their early hits ‘Five Colours In Her Hair’ , ‘Obviously’ and ‘Star Girl’, to chart smashers such as ‘All About You’, ‘One For The Radio’ ‘and Party Girl’, alongside the band’s recent and biggest selling single ‘Shine A Light’ Feat. Taio Cruz. The album also features two special demo versions of ‘That Girl’ and ‘Obviously’!

Next week the Leeds crowd will be witnessing a jaw-dropping show.  Don’t miss out!

In the meantime, check out Mcfly’s catchy latest single, Love is Easy