Leeds Bucket List

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Leeds chapter.

As hard as I may try to deny it, I am now beginning my final year as a student here in Leeds. The past 2 years have flown by unbelievably quickly, and i know for a fact even though we’re only in September now, I’m likely to blink and find myself clutching my graduation certificate up on Parky steps before I know it (provided all goes according to plan…) In light of this, I’ve decided to write a bucket list of all the things I still want to do as a student at Leeds before my time is up, to really make the most of this amazing city throughout the year.

My plan is to try and do all the things on the list throughout the course of this year and then write about and review my experiences, documenting each activity and letting you know how I’ve found each, with the end goal of completing and ticking off every item on the list before third year (and my time at Leeds) is up.

I’ve made an initial list, which I may add to this as the year goes on, but for now here it is…