The Jackets of the Season

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Leeds chapter.

The Jackets of the Season

You may be tired of the cold weather but let me tell you one thing, it’s nothing that a cool jacket cannot fix. We all know that it is pretty cold outside, but what note everyone knows it how to work this to your fashion advantage.

First of all, let’s be positive after all spring is just around the corner and secondly, we can think about how to stay warm in the meantime.

At this point, the normal thing to ask is: Can I stay cosy while still looking cool? Well, the answer is YES, you can! Go into your closet and chose the any outfit you like, when you have decided you just have to pair it with one of the following jackets.

The Pixi Coat

This garment is an oversized camel fleece style coat that have been seen is celebs such as Wolfie Cindy (Justin Bieber`s crush). Originally this jacket was created by a super underground label called I Am Gia, but is becoming more and more popular every day. Declared by the fashion queen Chiara Ferragni “this jacket is a must” and probably the future hit of the spring

Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake

The Denim on Denim 90´s trend is doing a come back, and you are going to love it! All you have need to do is finding a jacket that has some cool details, it can be boho one or maybe sparkles, and pair it with a mini skirt. It may be the easiest trend on earth but is one of the most effective ones for looking effortless cool.

Fashion tip: Make sure that both denim garments have a similar blue tone, it would look better if they do. 

Evening Blazer

During this year blazers have been a must and is not going to change anytime soon. The best thing about this jacket is that now it is not only considered as a working style garment but it has been transformed by fashionistas who have found way to give an elegant twist to a night out look. It does not matter if you wanna wear it a dress or as an evening coat, the thing is that now you can go into your mums closet and steal them all!

Fashion tip: The best way to combine them is with a pair of over the knee boots.

Have fun getting dress and loads of love! x

Silvia Calvo

All the pictures: @silvis_cs

https://www.instagram.com/silvis_cs/

Main picture: @silvis_cs

Spanish girl living in Leeds and dreaming with Madrid. I study Journalism and Humanities, I am a fashion lover and that is why I'm here. Follow me on @silvis_cs  
.