Is Timmy about to be the newest member of the Kardashian Klan?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Leeds chapter.

Following her breakup from Travis Scott, beauty mogul Kylie Jenner is said to have started dating actor Timothée Chalamet this year. She and Scott co-parent their children, son Aire and daughter Stormi, after a few years of ‘’on-again/off-again’’ dating. Even if fans were not expecting her unlikely pick, Jenner appears to be moving on. The rumours were spread by the celebrity gossip Instagram account DeuxMoi, which was flooded with unnamed tips about the alleged relationship, including rumours that the two would be attending Coachella together. As a result, several additional anonymous tipsters came forward to confirm the rumours. One of them even claimed to have spent time with the two in Aspen around New Year’s Eve. Although some claim to have seen them together or to have inside information, neither Kylie, Timothée, or their representatives have acknowledged, verified, or denied anything at this time. 

After the couple was photographed embracing during Paris Fashion Week in January, the rumours began, and things have only gone up since then. Away from the spotlight, Jenner and Chalamet are apparently having a casual relationship. According to a source for Entertainment Tonight, the two are “casually seeing each other” and they’ve been “trying to keep it low-key.” They have not yet made a decision to become public or to openly attend any events, including Coachella 2023. 

A week after Deux Moi’s story had revealed Kimmy’s (their ship name LMAO!) identity, Kylie’s black Range Rover SUV was seen in front of Timmy’s Beverly Hills home on a bright Thursday afternoon. According to TMZ photographers who witnessed her arrival, Kylie swung into his drive with assurance, suggesting she knew how to get there like she’d been there before. Eyewitnesses revealed to DailyMail.com that the rumoured couple supposedly went out for tacos just days before Kylie’s car was spotted at Timmy’s house. According to the source, Timothée left an art exhibition, “looking around anxiously” and “texting constantly on his phone” before the aforementioned car arrived and drove the two celebrities to Tito’s Tacos in Los Angeles. 

The rumoured affair between Jenner and Chalamet is the latest in a string of haphazard celebrity relationships to emerge this spring, which also includes her sister Kendall Jenner’s romance with Bad Bunny (but why, Benito?). Remember when Travis Barker and Kourtney Kardashian’s relationship was viewed as odd by some people?

Written by: Annika Nair

Edited by: Chloe Hill

Hello! My name is Annika, and I am a first year student at the University of Leeds, studying Food Science and Nutrition. I have been writing since as long as I remember, whether that be creative writing, stories, poems, songs etc. I have also written for school magazines and newspapers throughout middle school and high school, and even been student editor! I joined HerCampus as I love the concept of it being a female- only run project, plus I have the freedom to write about anything! My hobbies include reading, dancing, singing and sports. Overall, I am really excited to be a part of this initiative :)