How to Procrastinate: shopping for Zara jackets!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Leeds chapter.

]When I procrastinate, I scroll, and scroll, and scroll on online platforms, just looking at clothes. It makes me feel better because I feel like I’m doing something, and I’m not passively watching Netflix. It also makes me feel good because I don’t actually buy anything, so I’m saving money. But then my computer crashes because too many tabs are open, so I end up seeing my reflection through the black screen and I look like a mess. While I’m waiting for my computer to restart, I realise that I haven’t actually done anything productive in the day, it’s already night time, and I realise that I’m too poor to afford any of the clothes anyways, so what’s the point of looking at them? I also realise the amount of work I have to do, which makes me wanna eat, but I’ve already eaten half an hour ago, and I know it’s just another way to procrastinate. The computer is on, all the tabs are being recovered, I look at the pretty coats I have been staring at, and I think to myself, let’s do a winter favourite for Her Campus. So here I am, procrastinating while feeling productive. I’ll probably watch some YouTube videos after that to reward myself while eating, and probably watch a film in bed. Productive day, I know…

Jacket number 1…

£79.99

2.

£95.99

3. 

£79.99

4. 

£79.99

5. 

£79.99

6. 

£95.99

7. 

£179

8. 

£79.99

9. 

£79.99

10. 

£79.99

11. 

£79.99

11. 

£79.99

Second-year undergraduate at the University of Leeds, from Paris. Model, stylist and designer for developing brands, and face of the festival wear brand Glitter Romance. Book and articles writing lover and sparkles and music fanatic. 
.