How to Procrastinate: shopping for Zara jackets!

]When I procrastinate, I scroll, and scroll, and scroll on online platforms, just looking at clothes. It makes me feel better because I feel like I’m doing something, and I’m not passively watching Netflix. It also makes me feel good because I don’t actually buy anything, so I’m saving money. But then my computer crashes because too many tabs are open, so I end up seeing my reflection through the black screen and I look like a mess. While I’m waiting for my computer to restart, I realise that I haven’t actually done anything productive in the day, it’s already night time, and I realise that I’m too poor to afford any of the clothes anyways, so what’s the point of looking at them? I also realise the amount of work I have to do, which makes me wanna eat, but I’ve already eaten half an hour ago, and I know it’s just another way to procrastinate. The computer is on, all the tabs are being recovered, I look at the pretty coats I have been staring at, and I think to myself, let’s do a winter favourite for Her Campus. So here I am, procrastinating while feeling productive. I’ll probably watch some YouTube videos after that to reward myself while eating, and probably watch a film in bed. Productive day, I know...

Jacket number 1...

£79.99

2.

£95.99

3. 

£79.99

4. 

£79.99

5. 

£79.99

6. 

£95.99

7. 

£179

8. 

£79.99

9. 

£79.99

10. 

£79.99

11. 

£79.99

11. 

£79.99