sarah gualtieri 9CApNIkRXRI unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
sarah gualtieri 9CApNIkRXRI unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Halloween outfit inspiration under £20

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Leeds chapter.

Halloween outfit inspiration under £20

Since Christmas is about family time, showing off your achievements and how well-behaved you’ve been all year round (we’ll just not mention all the lectures missed due to hangovers) why not make Halloween the last big party you can have with your friends before you have to start sobering up to be your best self, the role model your siblings and parents believe you are?

Obviously, the rent has sucked up what little money you had (or is it all gone because of the cheap wine you bought?), leaving you with only bread crumbs to eat until the next loan. But don’t worry, here are some affordable clothes you can find to still look like you’ve been planning this Halloween outfit for months.

This first outfit combines sexy with the trendy vinyl material that everyone wears.

ASOS Giant Fishnet Body

£20.00

PrettyLittleThing Vinyl Bralet

£18.00

PrettyLittleThing Ring Zip Vinyl A Line Mini Skirt

£20.00

ASOS Halloween Bat Hair Clip

£4.00

This second outfit is perfect for the sassiest girls ready to party. I couldn’t choose between the two bodycon dresses so this will have to be a double look in one.

Halloween Fay Leopard Print Bodycon Dress

£10.00

PrettyLittleThing Black Jersey Bitch Craft Bodycon Dress

£12.00

PrettyLittleThing Pink Bob Party Wig

£8.00

ASOS Halloween Dark Unicorn Headband

£10.00

Finally, for the gals out there who miss summer and festivals way too much and are looking for any occasion to buy some more funky clothes, this one is for you. Here are a selection of dresses you could pull off on Halloween, being the princesses that you are. And as if this wasn’t enough, most of these dresses are on sale.

Jaded London Festival Bodycon Dress In Checkerboard

£12.00

ASOS Off Shoulder Sundress with Multi Colour Tassel Detail

£20.00

Mad But Magic Cami Dress In Sequin With Sparkle Mesh Layer

£16.00

True Decadence A Line Mini Sequin Dress

£18.00

Boohoo Sequin Star Print Maxi Dress

£10.50

ASOS PETITE Pink Sequin Mini Prom Dress

£16.50

PrettyLittleThing Multi Floral Unicorn Headband

£8.00

Sarah Ashford-Brown

Second-year undergraduate at the University of Leeds, from Paris. Model, stylist and designer for developing brands, and face of the festival wear brand Glitter Romance. Book and articles writing lover and sparkles and music fanatic. 
.