COMPETITION TIME – Are you Leeds’ best dressed student? Win a £50 Motel voucher!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Leeds chapter.

COMPETITION TIME!

♥+* Freshers Week Competition, Win £50 to spend at Motel!! *+♥

Got great style?

Motel and Her Campus want to find Leeds Uni’s most stylish student. Send us a photo and get your friends to vote for you on Facebook!

Start uni in style with our competition. 1st prize: a £50 Motel voucher. 2nd and 3rd prize: a Motel tote bag and t-shirt.

ENTER HERE! Send your photo to cs10dt@leeds.ac.uk!

We will also be around campus snapping photos of potential entrants during Freshers week, so look out for our team wearing HC Leeds t-shirts and come say hi!

Terms and Conditions:

The rules are as follows: entrants must be attending the University of Leeds, contestants can only submit one photo, the photo must be a head-to-toe shot of the outfit of their choice, the photos must be appropriate and adhere to Facebook photo restrictions, we have the right to disqualify images prior to them going online if they don’t fit the requirements or are deemed inappropriate.

The girls can sign up online via the HC website/fb/my uni email or sign up at our stall. They will then email their photos to us and we will upload them to our Facebook page. During freshers week, contestants can also be entered if they are photographed by our street style team (anyone with a good camera is welcome to be a style stalker).

The competition will run from the 17th of September till the 27th of September. During that time, contestants can enter their photos and students can like them on Facebook. Entry closes on the 26th of September at 7pm. On-line voting will close on the 27th of September at 7pm – the photos will be removed or the photo album will be made private so that the ‘likes’ are disabled. Our committee will announce the winner and the the runners up on the 28th of September. They will be contacted via the email address they used to sign up for the competition.

We will promote the competition on our website, on campus and through social media but the contestants will also self-promote. The finalists will be selected based on the highest number of likes and our committee will select a winner and 2 runners up based on originality and style.

The winner will get a £50 Motel voucher and the two runners up will get a Motel t-shirt and a tote bag.