Come say hello during Freshers week 2012!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Leeds chapter.

This weekend will see thousands of new students moving up to Leeds, and the beginning of Freshers week 2012! The Her Campus Leeds team have been busy over the summer preparing for the year ahead, and we can’t wait to meet all the new (and returning) students, and hopefully get them involved in HC!

We are looking for new team members to fulfill a variety of roles this term. If you’re a budding writer, blogger, photographer, copy-editor, PR or events person, then we want to hear from you! Send us an email at rosannapoundwoods@hercampus.com to find out how you can get involved.

You can also come say hello to our commitee in person at the Leeds University Union freshers fairs. We will be in the Riley Smith Hall in the union building on the following days:

Tuesday 18th September 10am-4pm
Thursday 20th September 10am-4pm
Monday 24th September 10am-4pm
Tuesday 25th September 10am-4pm

We will then be hosting a WELCOME MEETING for all those interested in getting involved on Wednesday 26th September, at 6pm in The Packhorse pub just off campus. We will be in the bandroom and can’t wait to see as many of you there as possible. Please come along if you are intersted in joining the HC Leeds team. We will be sticking around for drinks afterwards so it should be a great opportunity to get to meet the committee and team members.

HCXO