A Chance To Explore Europe – For Free!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Leeds chapter.

A free trip around Europe sounds great, right? But you’re probably thinking “what’s the catch? This sounds too good to be true.”

Well, there is one thing that you  have to do: volunteer. Before you change your mind, it is really a relaxed experience and extremely rewarding. I have even applied for the programme myself and will write my own review upon completion.

The company providing this amazing opportunity is called Angloville who have been well reviewed and rated by Facebook, Lonely Planet, Forbes, and The Guardian. This has probably caught your attention, right?

This scheme is open to native speakers of English or those who speak at a native level to ensure the quality of English taught to the students. The volunteering isn’t really about teaching in a formal setting but is comprised of more of a conversational session where you talk about a range of topics one-on-one with students of different ages, from teens to adults, throughout the day. The best thing is that you do not need to have experience, the company are accepting of applicants and even offer a TEFL teaching certificate if you’re interested.

Angloville operates in 7 different countries in Europe with numerous cities. Including:

• The UK
  • Ireland
  • Malta
  • Romania
  • Hungary
  • Czech Republic
  • Poland

The programme runs for a week and includes the following for free:

• Quality countryside hotels (often 4* hotels which look instagram-worthy!)
  • 3 meals a day (including drinks)
  • Transportation from each venue provided
  • City tours to explore in your leisure time

Here are some hotel pictures below which are provided by Angloville.

(Be careful, your jaw might drop in disbelief of it’s free-ness)

Programmes are open throughout the year and are available every month. The only thing you need to do is pay for your flights and pay a deposit of around £65 which will be returned to you on completion of the programme which seems a pretty fair deal if you ask me!

Here is the link for Angloville if I’ve persuaded you to apply or to explore it further. Make the most of travelling this year!

https://angloville.com/

Marketing masters student at the university of Leeds Writing l Travelling l Fashion l Kdrama & Kpop
Senior Editor for Leeds Her Campus 2018-19