brett jordan fmqhTMu4IVU unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
brett jordan fmqhTMu4IVU unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

15 British Vegan Instagrammers You Must Follow

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Leeds chapter.

@nicolarosestreak

Nicola is a vegan activist from Reading who is into fitness and looking after her rescue bunnies! She posts a mixture of content from her activism, to her bunnies, to her fitness, to her food.

@georgie

Georgie is a male make-up artist who believes that beauty has no limits. He posts about make up that he likes and shows off the different make up looks that he wears.  Georgie also uses twitter where he often speaks up for animal rights, such as condemning the use of mink fur lashes.

@kindstateofmind

Ellie is a blogger from London and has big love for animals. She showcases plant based recipes for everyday people, with the odd selfie or outfit picture thrown in, for example wearing vegan ethical clothing. She’s also on youtube.  

@mindfulmillee

Millee, from London, is vegan and gluten free, and she is the creator of The VGang Cookbook, available as an ebook for £4.99 or as a paperback for £16 from ethicsandantics.com. 

@veganbysomi

Sómi has one of the most aesthetically pleasing instagrams that you will come across. She posts all the delicious pictures of her meals and you can find recipes for these and other posts on her website veganbysomi.com 

@fieldsbeneath

The Fields Beneath is a coffee shop in Kentish Town West, London. You may have seen their posts go viral when they offered 30 coffees for £30 – as long as they used plant milk instead of cow milk. They then went further to advertise the youtube video Dairy is Scary in their shop door and have now turned into a fully vegan establishment. Amazing! 

@chloe.day.dream

Chloe is a physical activity for health student from Edinburgh who loves coffee and dogs. She posts lots of pictures of her delicious meal, and her cutie black labrador, and has recently got into yoga. 

@vegansofleeds

Vegans of Leeds is an organisation that compiles all the best info about eating vegan in and around Leeds. They even offer a membership card which can get you discount dining at some of the best vegan joints in the area – vegansofleeds.co.uk 

@philthevegan

Phil is an ethical vegan and avid gym-goer, updating us with his workout routines and subsequent gains. He is vegan for the animals and just proves that there’s no excuse – vegan men can have muscles too. Put down the chicken, pick up those chickpeas!

@ezzter_

Esther is an aspiring clinical psychologist base in Lincoln and Hertfordshire. She believes in spreading compassion and equality, posting all from beautiful selfies, to delicious looking food, to her lovely little miniature dachshund Frank.  

@georginabunney

Georgina is a vegan foodie, intersectional feminist and world traveller from Leeds. She makes absolutely amazing threads on twitter of information about how and why to be vegan. Her Instagram is simply beautiful and her food photographs are enough to make your mouth water. 

@liviavanh

Livia is a 20 year old from London who promotes vegan and fair fashion, posting pictures of her ethical outfits. She also advocates for vegan food and a vegan lifestyle with plenty of food pics too. 

@whatleilabakes

Leila is a vegan baker from Brighton currently writing an ebook. She posts photos of all her amazing vegan bakes from cupcakes, to birthday cakes, to pancakes and more. She also has a separate personal account @leilabuffery which has more of a general lifestyle theme. 

@veganseatplenty / @luisachristie

Vegans Eat Plenty is an account run by vegan feminist blogger Luisa-Christie (personal Instagram account @luisachristie). Vegans Eat Plenty shares photos of big, doable meals with ideas for nutrition and wellness, combatting the stereotype that vegans don’t eat very much. 

@sustainably_vegan

Immy is a zero-waste vegan – that means she aims to create no litter in her lifestyle. She is also a photographer, and practises cross fit at the gym. She posts lots of fabulous food pics and pics of lovely animals. Being a photographer, of course, her pictures are beautiful. 

All images are taken from the Instgram’s named  and have been publically placed on their Instagram accounts.