This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Le Moyne chapter.

The holidays can be difficult if you’re meat free. Usually family gatherings can be stressful because there is all of this delicious food, but not much that you can eat. Why not make some veg friendly dishes to pass or to host your own vegan Thanksgiving? Here are some easy recipes to make your own vegan feast.

Main Course: Gardein Holiday Roast

Ingredients:

Gardein Holiday Roast  

Vegetable Stock

Salt

Pepper

Cooking time: 1 hour (oven cooking)

Serves: 8

This is pretty easy to make. The cooking instructions are on the back and there is a vegan gravy included, so you won’t have to worry about that. To help the Holiday Roast not dry out, baste on vegetable stock periodically during the cooking process.

Side Dish: Green Bean Casserole

Ingredients:

Green Beans (Fresh)

Cauliflower

Almond Milk

Coconut Oil

Mushrooms

Onion

Garlic (Fresh)

Flour

Sage

Garlic Powder

Onion Powder

Salt

Black Pepper

Paprika

Vegetable Oil

Watch the video below for more instructions… Thanks Edgy Veg!

Side Dish: Maple Glazed Carrots 

Ingredients:

Carrots

Balsamic Vinegar

Brown Sugar

Parsley

Earth Balance Butter

Once again, thanks to the Edgy Veg for this recipe. This is a Christmas video, but don’t worry, these carrots make a great Thanksgiving side!

Side Dish: Mashed Potatoes

Ingredients:

Potatoes

Red Onion

Carrots

Almond Milk (optional)

Salt

Black Pepper

Thanks YouTube for having a billion cooking channels. Follow the instructions from HealthNut Nutrition to make these hearty potatoes.

Dessert: Pumpkin Spice Parfait

Ingredients:

1 11-ounce container So Delicious Dairy Free Original Culinary Coconut Milk

1 Can Pumpkin Puree

Maple Syrup

Vanilla Extract

Cinnamon

Nutmeg

Ginger

Allspice

CocoWhip Coconut Whipped Topping

Vegan Granola

This recipe is courtesy of So Delicious and is a yummy alternative to the traditional pumpkin pie. Make these super cute by serving them in mason jars.You’re going to add the wet ingredients (minus the whip) into a saucepan with the spices, vanilla, and maple syrup. Bring the mixture to a simmer, simmer it for a little while, occasionally stirring. Put in a bowl to cool. Once cooled, mix in some of the whip and refrigerate for 2 hours. Layer the mixture, granola, and whip; topping with nutmeg and cinnamon for garnish, then enjoy! Click the link for thorough instructions and measurements (I’m no Ina Garten, so what do I know).

A tattoo loving, social media addict with a slight coffee addiction. Stay caffeinated.
Inez Timberger is currently one of two Campus Correspondents for HC Le Moyne! She is studying Communications with a strong focus in film and TV. Inez's life consists of everything pop culture and Netflix. She is also a part of LCTV, a student run TV news program, and Le Moyne Makes Movies. Inez enjoys fashion, makeup and healthy stuff.