Trimmed Thighs: This Weeks Fitness Issues Conquered!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Le Moyne chapter.

Hi my beautiful blog readers!!! Valerie here again hoping everyone is havin
g a fabulous week so far! I’m here once again this week to give you an awesome power move of the week targeting a huge problem area for us women: OUR INNER THIGHS!

The power move is the Plyometric Squat! I’m sure you all think this target area is just hopeless to tone but have no fear!! This move will not only help you get rid of that stubborn fat, but it will also start helping the process of muscle formation, a 2 for 1 deal! Although it may sound complicated I promise you all it’s a piece of cake! (not literally) ?

Start of by standing with your feet about shoulder-width apart. Next, squat down, bending your knees to a 90-degree angle and hold this position for 5 seconds. Now carefully push yourself with your thighs and jump up as high as you can and land softly again in the squat position. During this exercise, make sure that you use the strength in your legs and butt to jump up so you get more of an effective burn. Always make sure you to land soft with your knees bent while keeping your weight back, over your heels. And now follow up by doing 3 sets of 8 reps or like I always say, do as much as you can! ?

And there you have it ladies, the power move of this week! Those thighs will be teeny and trimmed in no time!

Junior Communications Major with a concentration in Journalism. Minors in Creative Writing, Art, English, and Business.