Top 10 Celebrity Wedding Dresses

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Le Moyne chapter.

Top 10 Celebrity Wedding Dresses  

1. Kim Kardashian

Whatever your opinion may be of Kim Kardashian, there’s no doubt that her wedding dress from her short-lived marriage to Kris Humphries was the ultimate princess wedding dress. For an added touch of elegance, she paired a simple headdress and veil along with the look.

2. Dianna Agron

Glee star Dianna Agron’s untraditional beaded Valentino dress was a surprising but breathtaking choice. Her gorgeous flower crown and braided updo perfectly compliment her extravagant dress.

3. Kelly Clarkson 

Kelly Clarkson’s long-sleeved lace wedding dress paired with her low bun and jeweled headband make her look like a delicate fairy princess.

4. Beyoncé

Although she technically did not wear it for her own wedding, Beyoncé’s gold and white wedding dress in her “Best Thing I Never Had” music video is made of a luxe, shiny material, fitting for Queen B.

5. Reese Whitherspoon

For those who appreciate the simple things in life, Reese Witherspoon’s dainty, no frills dress accented with a colored sash is perfect.

6. Chrissy Teigen

Chrissy Teigen wore a plunging Vera Wang accented with faux flowers and an abundance of tulle for her wedding to John Legend, which fits this outspoken models personality to a T.

7. Alicia Keys

Alicia Keys wore a beautiful white Grecian-style gown and paired it with a bejeweled headdress to create a wedding look fit for a goddess.

8. Kate Moss

Kate Moss’ simple white beaded dress is reminiscent of vintage flapper styles from the 20’s and is perfect for the model’s lithe frame.

9. Nicky Hilton

Nicky Hilton’s high-necked lace dress paired with an incredibly long veil looked regal on this hotel heiress (even when her veil got caught underneath a car tire).

10. Sofia Vegara

Modern Family star Sofia Vergara wore a sexy, dramatic custom-made gown with a detachable skirt and 3D embellishments, which matched her loud and proud personality.

Inez Timberger is currently one of two Campus Correspondents for HC Le Moyne! She is studying Communications with a strong focus in film and TV. Inez's life consists of everything pop culture and Netflix. She is also a part of LCTV, a student run TV news program, and Le Moyne Makes Movies. Inez enjoys fashion, makeup and healthy stuff.