This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Le Moyne chapter.

It’s spring, aka the time of year when all the major beauty brands start rolling out their spring collections. Here are just a few of the newest products on the market that I’ve tested out.

1. Anastasia Glow Kit in That Glow -$40

This highlighting/strobing kit has four highlighters in varying colors. This makes it easy for those of any skin tone to find something they love! There’s one fair shade, two medium toned shades, and one darker shade. These highlighters are quite pigmented and very smooth. You can apply them with a fan brush or a small tapered brush to bring a subtle glow to your face. They’re perfect for the tops of your cheekbones, brow bone, nose, and Cupid’s bow!

2. Too Faced PB&J Palette – $36

This palette is a warm-toned neutral lover’s dream. It contains seven eye shadows of various neutral matte and shimmer shades, and then two bright pops of purple! All of the browns in this palette are very warm toned, and skew towards the orange/red side. This palette is perfect for creating a variety of looks that can work for both day and night. The best part? All the eyeshadow shades smell like peanut butter.

3. YSL Touche Eclat Neutralizer in Bisque – $38

All aboard the color correcting bandwagon! It’s no secret that color correcting is one of the biggest beauty trends for spring. You can’t walk into Sephora or open up YouTube without being bombarded with color correcting products! Because I have dark under-eye circles, I decided to try YSL’s apricot-toned color corrector. It comes in a pen form, and you pump the bottom of the tube to dispense color onto the brush. I like that this product is in a brush form, because it makes it easier to efficiently place the product where you want it. The neutralizer in Bisque definitely brightens up the under eye area when applied under concealer! It also doesn’t sit too heavy on the skin, as it is a very light, sheerer product. For those with darker skin tones or even darker under-eye circles, I would recommend a more opaque color corrector, such as Tarte’s Rainforest of the Sea color-correcting palette.

4. Tarte Rainforest of the Sea So Fine Micro Liner in Black – $22

Speaking of Tarte Rainforest of the Sea, their new eyeliner is EVERYTHING. This liquid eyeliner comes in the most adorable packaging. It is extremely black, and has an absolutely tiny tip that makes it easy to get your winged eyeliner on fleek. It can tend to dry with a bit of a sheen though, so if you like your eyeliner to be very matte, you might want to layer another product over it.

5. Becca Backlight Priming Filter – $38

This primer literally brings life back to your face. It is extremely luminizing, and smells absolutely delicious. Layer it under your foundation or BB cream for a subtle glow that shines through, or wear it alone during the summer for a soft radiance that makes your skin look flawless!

6. Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick in Meringue – $26

This lipstick formula is very moisturizing and hydrating, and is formulated with only natural and food-grade ingredients! Yes, that means this lipstick is edible. It smells great, and has a very slight tingling feeling when applied to the lips. I highly recommend the shade Meringue, which is the perfect peachy nude, and is Jaclyn Hill approved.

(Images courtesy of Google.com)

19. Junior at Le Moyne College. Obsessed with wine, friends, fun, and food.
Inez Timberger is currently one of two Campus Correspondents for HC Le Moyne! She is studying Communications with a strong focus in film and TV. Inez's life consists of everything pop culture and Netflix. She is also a part of LCTV, a student run TV news program, and Le Moyne Makes Movies. Inez enjoys fashion, makeup and healthy stuff.