Ryan Romich ’15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Le Moyne chapter.

Hometown: Groton, MA

Major: Business

Campus Activities: Basketball

Relationship Status: Single

What is your idea of the perfect date?
 Ideally we would go to a sporting event (NFL, NBA), followed by dinner at a steak house for MASSIVE steaks, then take a evening stroll, preferably along a riverfront and end with a movie and see where It goes from there.

When you start becoming serious with a girl are you more likely to tell your parents about her, friends from home or not make a big fuss about it?
I would tell only one person, and that would be my best friend from home Danny Eipp.

What are three things you think are important to have in common with a girl?
Trust, Athleticism, Good looks

What is one flaw in a girl that would be a complete deal breaker?
Piercings not visible at first glance

Pick One – Fresh Prince of Bell Air, Saved by the Bell or Hey Arnold?
Fresh Prince of Bell Air

With the winter weather coming to an end, what are you most looking forward to doing outside?
Wearing minimal clothing at the beach on a sunny day playing beach volleyball while scoping out some lady friends.

Tupac, Biggie or Lil Wayne?
Lil Wayne

If you could live the life of Brad Pitt, Johnny Deep or Ben Affleck who would you pick?
Brad Pitt, he gets the hottest girls.

Ivanna Abreu is a junior Communications major at Le Moyne College with a concentration in Advertising and minors in English and Creative Writing. She was born in the Dominican Republic, but was raised in the Bronx, NY. One of her greatest passions in life is the art of communication and how people relate and communicate with each other. Living in New York City only fostered this passion because her whole life she has been surrounded by different cultures and people. Ivanna enjoys writing and reading, specifically about human interest stories. She prides herself in having a great work ethic and unlike some she enjoys constantly being on the move and being busy. In her hands you will always find either her iPhone or coffee (or on a good day both). She also loves all things comedy and is always trying to make someone laugh.