Our Fab Spring Break Survival Kit!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Le Moyne chapter.

Our lovely Her Campus sponsors sent us some awesome Spring Break esstentials in our Survival Kit last week that couldn’t be anymore more perfect for us ladies!

Sabre sent us a personal alarm that we can carry with us at all times just in case we run into a dangerous situation.

The alarm is super simple to use, all you have to do in an emergency is pull the pin from the alarm and a loud siren will go off. We absoultely loved this gift because it is a great way to ensure that us women have something to help keep us safe, especially during Spring Break! Safety comes first and we love Sabre for coming up with this personal alarm!

We also got faboulous wax strips from our sponsor Completely Bare. Let me tell you ladies I have already tried the strips and they are AMAZING!

They are great for sensitive skin and leave you with silky soft skin!

A clean wax from Completely Bare and healthy beautiful hair are a must for Spring Break so that’s why Not Your Mother’s Haircare sent us their Purifying shampoo and conditioner to keep our hair looking fresh!

We also got coupons from Chipolte and Mini Luna Bars to fill our bellies this Spring Break of course!

AND the last goodies we got were two books: “The Intern Handbook” by Shane Kuhn and “Dirty Rush” by Taylor Bell from our sponsor Simon & Schuster. If you’re wondering what these great books are about look out for our book reviews by Courtney and Tiffy coming soon!

Again we want to thank all our sponsors for the faboulous gifts they sent us !