#NewMusicFriday Recap: April 8th, 2016

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Le Moyne chapter.

Today’s #NewMusicFriday contains some amazing music! Here are the BEST new songs of today! 

1. Nick Jonas – Champagne Problems

This is the latest single off of Jonas’ Last Year Was Complicated. Perhaps my favorite part of this song is the fact that it was co written by one of Nick’s “Kingdom” co-stars, the beautiful Jonathan Tucker! Who knew the intense actor could also help write a killer song! 

2. Pitbull – Messin’ Around (feat. Enrique Iglesias) 

At this point, Pitbull literally cannot make a song that isn’t a hit. I was taken by surprise because I wasn’t aware that Pitbull was releasing new music. Hopefully this is a single from a forthcoming album. The second after hitting play, one can’t help but dance. 

3. Chelsea Lankes – Paralyzed 

I’ve been listening to this artist for a while, and she’s finally released a full, self titled EP. This song is dreamy, beautiful, and most of all, it’s relatable. 

4. A$AP Ferg – Hungry Ham (feat. Skrillex, Crystal Caines)

Ugh, I love Ferg. This is another fun track off of his upcoming album. Always Strive And Prosper. Listen to it. Get hyped. 

5. SonReal – Can I Get a Witness

https://soundcloud.com/sonreal/can-i-get-a-witness-1

SonReal is another great artist I’ve been listening to for years. He’s a Canadian artist (quite well known in his home country) who is trying to crossover in American markets. His new single is melodic, catchy, and has song great lyrics. If you like this song, explore the rest of his stuff!

Songwriter. Lover of music, food, and man buns.