This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Le Moyne chapter.

Major: Marketing and Applied Management Analysis
Campus Involvement: Women’s Volleyball

As a senior looking back, what is your best memory from Le Moyne College?
All the memories that involve my kick ass roommates.

Are you excited for graduation? What are some of your future plans?
Not at all because that means I have to find a real time job. My future plans are to hopefully move down South where the weather is a lot nicer.

What was the craziest thing you ever did throughout your 4 years here?
Sneaking a bag of wine into the bar and slapping it.

Relationship Status: Single

If you could do college over again, would you want a boyfriend or stick to living the single life?
Stick to living the single life! Single is way more fun and less dramatic.

What is one piece of advice you would give to future students?
Have fun in college because it goes super fast and don’t take life too seriously!

Omairys, a born and raised New York City gal of the Dominican descent, is a motivated Communications/Advertising major, with a minor in English. She does not know what she will do with her Communications degree after graduation but is ambitious enough to hope it will be something promising, as this field has been her passion for as long as she could remember. She is actively involved on campus, as she is President of El Progreso, a multicultural organization that strives to raise awareness of the Latino community. She loves to travel: she has traveled to Kenya to work at The Nyumbani Program and will be interning at our nation's capital her senior year! She is hard working, and excited to bring change to her campus---Le Moyne.