Joe O’Connor ’12

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Le Moyne chapter.

We recently ran into this alumnus on campus and we knew at once we had to repost his Campus Cutie article! Joe is so inspiring and chill. Thanks for the chat!  

Major and Year?
I double major in management and information systems. I am graduating in 2012.

What is your current relationship status?
TAKEN…Sarah Carter

So, do you prefer blondes, brunettes, redheads?
Blondes

What are 3 things you cannot live without?
Family, living, and sports

Are there any campus groups or sports you participate in?
Student Government, LSPB, Manager of the Men’s Basketball team, Phinz Lax

What is your biggest pet peeve?
Disrespectful people

What is your favorite song right now?
Roll up- Wiz and Colder and  Weather- Zac Brown Band

Who is your biggest celebrity crush?
Mark Walhberg or Denzel Washington. They are both G’s

What kind of qualities do you look for in a girlfriend?
Smart, funny, and easy going

Have any plans for the summer?
I have an internship at CBS 5. I will also be working at my dad’s company and working a few basketball camps. Other than that just living the dream!

Omairys, a born and raised New York City gal of the Dominican descent, is a motivated Communications/Advertising major, with a minor in English. She does not know what she will do with her Communications degree after graduation but is ambitious enough to hope it will be something promising, as this field has been her passion for as long as she could remember. She is actively involved on campus, as she is President of El Progreso, a multicultural organization that strives to raise awareness of the Latino community. She loves to travel: she has traveled to Kenya to work at The Nyumbani Program and will be interning at our nation's capital her senior year! She is hard working, and excited to bring change to her campus---Le Moyne.