From Instagram to Instant Fame: Matthew Noszka

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Le Moyne chapter.

Us ladies at Her Campus Le Moyne are completely head over heels for Wilhelmina Models’ new , “It” guy, Matthew Noszka and we just had to share! 

Source: Instagram: @matthew_noszka

Matthew is a 22-year-old blond heartthrob from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania who recently broke out into the modeling world. Matthew’s story is insane and boy, he’s not only the hottest guy we’ve ever seen but, he seems to be the luckiest as well. Matthew was a normal college athlete at Point Park University studying business and getting ready to go into his senior year, when he posted a shirtless picture of himself on Instagram. Matthew posted a picture of himself in denim shorts, work boots and a set of stunning abs after a hard days work on his first deck.  That one Instagram picture would change his life forever in ways I’m sure he never dreamed of.  

Source: Instagram: @matthew_noszka

Matthew’s picture recieved endless likes and caught the eye of an agent at Wilhelmina Models talent agency and well, the rest was history. Matthew was contacted through an Instagram direct message and he was given a contract before the agent even met him! Matthew had no modeling experience but, his flawless features, killer body and charming smile won over everyone in the industry. Flash forward a few months later and Matthew has already participated in Fashion Week and is posing for big names like: Hugo Boss, Calvin Klein, Nike and he’s even been featured in GQ.  It is amazing how fast his career exploded, but it just goes to show that anything is possible in life! Matthew is one talented man and it is clear that he is a natural. It’s really refreshing seeing a normal everyday kid making it big. We are so happy to see all of Matthew’s success! Us ladies at Her Campus LOVE you! You will be our Man Crush Everyday ! 

Instagram is a powerful tool, who knows ladies, you can be the next top model side by side with Matthew ! :)

Check out more shots of the heartthrob on Instagram & Twitter:

Instagram: matthew_noszka

Twitter: @matthew_noszka