samantha gades BlIhVfXbi9s unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
samantha gades BlIhVfXbi9s unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

If Movies Were About Finals Week

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Le Moyne chapter.

Ah, finals. That lovely time of year where you lose your sanity and spend hours crying over your textbooks. Finals are the worst so we’ve taken the liberty of changing up some movie titles to fit finals week for your amusement.

Fifty Shades of Exhausted

Those dark circles under my eyes are TOTALLY a fashion statement.

Finding Motivation

My ability to accomplish things seems to have escaped.

The Exam: An Unexpected Question

Guess I’ll just have to guess my way through this one.

Fresh-Man: The Days of Fun Have Passed

I seriously wish I could go back in time and take better notes.

Pretty in Sweatpants

Oh this old broken down look? I made it myself.

The NeverEnding Essay

I’m going to need a lucky dragon to get an A on this.

E.C. the Extra-Credit

Asking the professor for gimme points can only hurt my pride a little bit.

The Coffee Hangover

How long have I been awake? Who wrote this paper?

Clueless

Ok so we didn’t change this one. But we didn’t have to. Time to look back at the semester and try to figure out what you remember.

(All gifs courtesy of Giphy.com)

Brooke is a junior Communications major with an Arts Administration minor. She has a concentration in journalism and a strong interest in PR. Brooke's everyday life consists of trying to make other people feel good, drooling over One Direction, and making Harry Potter references.
Inez Timberger is currently one of two Campus Correspondents for HC Le Moyne! She is studying Communications with a strong focus in film and TV. Inez's life consists of everything pop culture and Netflix. She is also a part of LCTV, a student run TV news program, and Le Moyne Makes Movies. Inez enjoys fashion, makeup and healthy stuff.